Red Wings Rule!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here are three shots I took at Saturday's Dallas-Detroit game, which turned out to be a thriller... :D

JiveTurkey... Your simply just jellous of BC being the best province to live in Canada... Not only do we have the best water for diving but yes the future Stanley Cup Champs of 2006... This will be the year of the Canucks...

PS ... How's the snow? hah

GlazierB:
JiveTurkey... Your simply just jellous of BC being the best province to live in Canada... Not only do we have the best water for diving but yes the future Stanley Cup Champs of 2006... This will be the year of the Canucks...

PS ... How's the snow? hah
glazier, there's only one good thing coming from BC and it ain't even legal. :10:

hint: it ain't the Canucks.

GlazierB:
Not only do we have the best water for diving but yes the future Stanley Cup Champs of 2006... This will be the year of the Canucks...

There would be more than a few folks who live around the Great Lakes that would argue with you about diving, but that is another thread.

I hope the Canucks don't consume too much of the good thing coming from BC that ain't even legal. Well, it might not be illegal, but if that new guy gets his way, it soon will be again.

Playoffs start in just a few months. Stanley Cup finals - Sens win over the Canucks!

chip104:
glazier, there's only one good thing coming from BC and it ain't even legal. :10:

ROFL Good one chip.

And Glazier, if you meant Stanley Cup CHUMPS I might agree. Be careful though, if Canucks do win the cup, they'll have to beef up security. I hear Sven Robinson is looking for a new ring.

Mike Veitch:
Glazier....i like you!!!

Anyhoo....

Canucks 4 Evil Empire Avalanche 3

:wink:

Hey, Hey, Hey!! Take this crap to the canucklehead thread...

Back
Top Bottom