Red Wings Rule!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to protest by not posting in this thread!

To be fair, i changed the title of the other thread back to its original, distasteful self. :D

THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER!!!

It almost brings a tear to your eye doesn't it??

SCUBAJENNIFER:
It almost brings a tear to your eye doesn't it??

Yes, but I would imagine for different reasons. :crying:

:D

Bill.

Sorry but, I have to say, at this point in my life, there is no team I dispise more than the Canucks. That Jarkko Ruutu is vile. Argghh!!! Bum-tuzzi, nuff said.

I'd even shout for Edmonton over Vancouver. I'd even shout for Montreal. *yuck* *pschma* *pahtooie*

Flames rule and you all know it. :fruit:

jiveturkey:
Sorry but, I have to say, at this point in my life, there is no team I dispise more than the Canucks. That Jarkko Ruutu is vile. Argghh!!! Bum-tuzzi, nuff said.

I'd even shout for Edmonton over Vancouver. I'd even shout for Montreal. *yuck* *pschma* *pahtooie*

Flames rule and you all know it. :fruit:
:e18: :e18: :e18:

Funny, i feel the same about the Flames!!!

And that bum Iginla is doing nothing for me in my hockey pool!! I picked him as my first player and he doesn't even have 40 points!!! He'd better have a good second half!

I depise the Flames.....

I like Detroit compared to the Flames... :l:

TwoBitTxn:
Dallas 2 Detroit 1

nuff said

TwoBit
he he he...nice one!

Ottawa Senators and

anyone playing the Maple Laughs

Back
Top Bottom