Red Sea Pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ShoalDiverSA:
Hi Nessy,

I went diving this weekend with my brother. I used the flash diffuser and thought you might be interested to see the results. I took two shots of a crayfish, one with and the other without the flash diffuser. I believe it works well, I just have to remember to swivel it away for the long distance (>.5m)shots.

Cheers,

Andrew

Looks much better with the diffuser - good job! How was the diving generally?

Nessy:
Looks much better with the diffuser - good job! How was the diving generally?

Thanks!

There was very little current, but a lot of gunk in the water from what we think is an upwelling. It was my brother's first dive after an accident during one of his qualifying dives, so the big bonus of the trip was seeing him back in the water. Now he just needs to build confidence with his skills (and me with my camera!).

Other than that, surface conditions were OK - we were treated to the odd 2m swell, though. The Shoal can be like that sometimes. The diving on the Shoal at the moment is fantastic. I took shots on a night dive two weeks ago - I must upload them to Grove Street still.

Cheers,

Andrew

Pics are taken ASA400, some with cameras internal flash.

Thanks for tip, some of pics can be found at:

http://www.grovestreet.com/jsp/picview.jsp?album=35856

ShoalDiverSA:
Great stuff KooM!

Keep it coming. Perhaps you can share some of your camera settings? What setup do you have - strobe?

Eeesh! the popups. Maybe you can have a look at Grove Street - free, no pop-ups.

Cheers,

Andrew

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom