Red Sea in November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SGR Jeff

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm heading to the Red Sea for the 1st time in November. Going to the North tip of the Red Sea and staying in Eliat. Was just wondering if anyone knew the average water temp for that time of year and also what the weather should be like.

Thanks
Jeff

Eilat is a bit further up than where I live but it should not bee too much of a difference. Have a look at the diagram over temperatures in water, on land and suit suggestions at the bottom of this page RED SEA YEAR - TIME TABLE Just scroll down past the section on Marina Life and details on what you can see at what time of year in what part of the Red Sea.

There is plenty of useful information there.

Cheers
...a...

I think you can expect 24-25 Celsius degrees. In Eilat there aren't too much big animals. With a little luck you'll see seahorses, frogfish which are rare in the Red Sea. I had a very nice diving experience there in the Dolphin Reef.

Aqaba, which is next door to Eliat has water temps currently 26C according to the Dive Aqaba website.

Just returned from Eilat: Fantastic above and below. temperature at bottom of dolphin reef was 78F Viz was nearly 100 ft on the Satil and at Coral Beach - Moses Rock. Enjoy.
Neil

Eilat was awesome, great diving all week long. The water temp was 74 degrees all week and doing 4 dives a day I was getting cold. Glad I brought a 5mm suit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom