Red Sea Aggressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aggressor has its issues, but a boat without AC, at least when functioning normally, is not one of them.

thanks a lot guys, yea PADI website said no AC
Just go to their website. A quick check on Red Sea Aggressor II, their cabins have AC

Master Staterooms (# 9 - 10)​

One queen bed, 60" x 78" inches, picture window, bathrobes, hairdryer, fresh towels, air conditioning, 32 inch flat screen TV with a selection of over 400 movies and private bathrooms.

Deluxe Staterooms (# 1 - 8)​

Two single beds (side by side), 35" x 79", porthole (#8 has picture window), bathrobes, hairdryer, fresh towels, air-conditioning, 32 inch flat screen TV with a selection of over 400 movies and private bathrooms.

Suite (# 11)​

One queen bed, 60" x 78" inches, Port hole, bathrobes, hairdryer, fresh towels, air conditioning, 32 inch flat screen TV with a selection of over 400 movies and a private bathroom.

Also in Aggressor IV, below.

The Red Sea Aggressor IV is a spacious 142.7 ft. yacht with a 32.8 ft. beam, built and powered for comfort, safety and stability. She is diesel powered, cruises at 10-12 knots and has 220-volt power. Comfortable accommodations for 26 guests include 13 spacious staterooms each independently air-conditioned, a private head and shower, mirrored cabinet, hair dryer, fresh towels and volume controls. Each stateroom has a 32-inch flat screen TV offering a selection of 400 movies, TV shows and documentaries. Guests will also be able to plug their computers into the TV screen to edit underwater pictures and video.

Thanks Dan, do you know when do they leave on the first day? so if it is sep 16th to 23rd, it leaves shore 6am on 16th morning?

Thanks Dan, do you know when do they leave on the first day? so if it is sep 16th to 23rd, it leaves shore 6am on 16th morning?
You really need to look at their web site and the Know Before You Go information. They will want you aboard during the afternoon of the 16th and leave in the evening or very early the next morning, but it is your responsibility to find that out, directly from them. Given the formalities of dealing with the local authorities, they probably won’t have much leeway if you aren’t where you’re supposed to be. They’ll need a scanned copy of your passport prior to your arrival. Egypt requires the medical form also. Which boat will you be on?

Reactions: Dan

It’s usually in the afternoon between 2-4pm on the fist day. Please read their “Know Before You Go” page, as shown in the link below.

For more information about what it’s like in the past trip, here’s my trip report for the BDE route on Red Sea Aggressor (RSA) temporary replacement “Scuba Scene” after RSA1 burnt down & sank:

Thanks a lot, haven't had the time just yet but I'll be sure to read these this weekend. I'm going in November, any of you coming to red sea during? Is November water ok? Websites seem to suggest it

I was trying to fit a combo trip to Red Sea before my Indo liveaboard so I was doing a lot of HW. The dates just didnt play out in my favor. Water temps should be high 70s.

Thanks a lot, haven't had the time just yet but I'll be sure to read these this weekend. I'm going in November, any of you coming to red sea during? Is November water ok? Websites seem to suggest it

"In November in Red Sea, there are ideal conditions for a vacation. The daily temperatures in this month reach pleasant 28 °C (82 °F). The seawater temperature reaches ideal 26 °C (78 °F). There are only 0 days of rain in the whole month, so you can leave your umbrella at home."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom