Red Breast Sunfish in Clear Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wear a doo rag so my bald spot doesn't get roasted.....

If you swim from the plane to the set of platforms in the narrow channel, there are many of those nests along the way...:D

TxHockeyGuy:
Looking cool never had anything to do with it. Some people may have got off the fashion train, I never got on it.

A man looks good with a few scars. Some women too ! :wink:

Sometime I'll show you one that a fish gave me while I was skinny dippin' at Lake Travis :wink:

Yep, that's him. That's the one that tried to take a chunk out of my ear.

Rhonda almost had to practice the OOA drill when she just about spit out her reg laughing so hard after he bit me.

You know, I never got bit when I've been diving with my OTHER dive buddy....:D

Kunk35:
You know, I never got bit when I've been diving with my OTHER dive buddy....:D

Oh yeah?!:mooner:

As was mentioned in the original fish biting post over on Scubaboardtoo, *Fish wrangling* was not covered in my OW class.

TwoBit, is that covered in rescue???:D

The vis that weekend was running between 20 and 25 feet. The rain has had the beneficial side effect of keeping the algae from going nuts.

Set up: Canon A640 in a Canon housing. Internal strobe. White balance internally set. These were my first few pics with the new set up. I didn't play with it much.

The color balance was tweaked with Photoshop and I really was close.

Thanks yall.

Definitely need to get my camera down there. I have the same setup as you except I have an Inon D-2000 strobe. Those were some impressive pics.

Looks like she has grown a bit since '03....
aal.jpg

Back
Top Bottom