Recommended Key Largo Facility for Open Water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a good time with Rainbow Reef Dive center.

Not sure if Allison is still there but she has a great rack and it gives you something to look at when she's going through all that boring dive table stuff that you'll probably never need.

Heard she is not there anymore... we did our AOW with her....

Email me at dave@indianvalleyscuba.com and I'll give you some great Key Largo info!

Well we made it back and let me say - THE TRIP WAS AWESOME!!

Silent World knocked our socks off. Chris and Andrew (don't forget captain Bob) were soo helpful. I strongly recommend anyone who is heading to Key Largo for a dive trip to check them out! :D If things go half as well for you, as they did for us - you'll be a happy diver! Thanks again to the gang at Silent World for making my first dive experience a great one!

We stayed at the Holiday Inn down the street, which was great. Clean rooms and a good buffet breakfast each morning (9.95)

The weather was 90-95 each day, and the sun was out all week! Heck the water temperature was 80 degrees at 30ft :cool2:

Enough of the rambling - I can recommend Silent World enough... check em' out!

Tell them Colin from Canada says hi

Well good for you, so glad you are going home with nothing but great memories! Welcome to the club!

Colin,

I did pretty much the same as you this week. I had a good stay at the Holiday Inn. Clean rooms and relaxing swims in the pool after dives. Excellent general service. Close to everything.

Also did 2 afternoon wreck dives with Silent World. Yakked alot with Chris at the shop. We did the Spiegel Grove and the Benwood. Small boat and awesome experience. Captain Bob was great as well. Hope to return soon. The barracuda "wall" around the SG was something to see.

Colin,

I did pretty much the same as you this week. I had a good stay at the Holiday Inn. Clean rooms and relaxing swims in the pool after dives. Excellent general service. Close to everything.

Also did 2 afternoon wreck dives with Silent World. Yakked alot with Chris at the shop. We did the Spiegel Grove and the Benwood. Small boat and awesome experience. Captain Bob was great as well. Hope to return soon. The barracuda "wall" around the SG was something to see.

That's great! Yea we were pretty impressed with the Holiday Inn and like I said before, Silent World was great! We did a morning dive to the "Bibb" which was incredible, zero current to speak of, 100ft visibility and 80 degrees! They all said it was the best conditions they've ever had down there :)

We really wanted to do the Spiegal! Hahaha we were even talking about going down in June :wink: - gotta run that one by the wife lol

Back
Top Bottom