Recommended IDC/IE centre please?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:cheeky: Thanks everyone for your open & honest feedback. I intend to DM along the south coast (UK) for the 2004 spring to autumn season, before the IDC/IE, so I should be ok on the practical side. I am also going to do a diving technicians course (No! Not the PADI one, one where I service BCD's, compressors & regs to British Health & Safety Standards. It lasts 10 days.) At least i'll be employable in the off season. Once again, many thanks, I've just joined the Scubaboard and thinks it's an excellent medium for off-gassing & advice. The responsibility lies with all of us to keep it alive, and keep it real.

Safe diving.

Jon

Jon,,

PADI doesnt have an equipment technicians course!

It has an equipment specialty but that is just to help regular divers understand the differences between the countless types of fins bcd´s reg´s and hw to make informed choices on their personal equipment purchaces.

Sounds like the course you are going to take will help you a lot tho, I wish I had had one of those when I started out.

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom