Recommendations on Greece diving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just found few old and not too good quality video footage from a cavern in Corfu and I made a very short movie. I think the Greek dive spots are often overlooked although there are some worth visiting.
Just have a look: A cave to remember

The clearest water I have ever dove in was off the island of Corfu. I used Calypso Dive Center. The water was dry suit or 7mm wet in early October.

Dale

Yes, in October the water around Corfu is cold, but I think around Crete or Rhodes it's still warm.

Headed to Santorini and Mykonos. Any diving recommendations??????????????? Sites or companies you liked? There are only a few on each isle.

Texasgingerbread, depending on the time of year you'll visit your options may vary. For Santorini i would highly recommend these guys, Aegean Divers Santorini (http://www.aegeandivers.com). You can call them here (+30 2286033201) or find them on FB. They will tell you all you need to know about diving the island. I would sugest a dive to the following places: "Adiavatoi", "Perissa Rock", "Mansel Reef".

Hi,

You can check also our diving center in Mykonos
GoDive Mykonos | Professional PADI Dive Centre in Mykonos

GoDive Mykonos.jpg

Thanks in advance

I am based in Paros (naoussa) for the summer until the end of the september working as a divemaster in a dive center. September is an excellent time to come, the weather is great, the wind not too strong, the sea warm and the vis very good. You can do wreck diving and reef diving (speciality courses if you wish as well) in a wonderful setting. Pm me if you want more info on the dive club and what we can offer.

r.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom