Recommendations for similar flexible fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SubNeo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Unfortunately, my Oceanic Manta Ray fins have tears and won't last much longer (and I realized they were Small, which explains why my feet always hurt after a dive lol). I'm looking for other options for fins, preferably not as "thin and flexible" as the Manta Ray. I'm also looking for a bit more durability with the next pair.

What kind of "semi-flexible but durable" options are out there that might be similar to the Manta Ray?

The Highlander. There can be only one and the ONE is the Scubapro Go-Sport (or Gorilla Go-Sport). BFE :yeahbaby:.

I detect some favoritism

BTW, the fins I listed for you are in different class than what you have, a galaxy apart.

To be complete. there is another exceptional fin on the market today. It is the Eddy Flipper, an expedition grade piece of equipment and a little more tech oriented than the BFE Scubapro Go-Sport.

Mine aren't that bad lol :p

Uh, lol, no, they are that bad. :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom