Recommendations for Diving Trip to Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mblampe

New
Reaction score
I am considering a dive trip to Belize. Would like recommendation of dive company, where to dive and where to stay.

Thanks,
Mary Beth

Can you be a bit more specific? There are different places with different levels of night life, other things to do, quality of diving, diving only, etc etc.
You might want to check out the Belize forum here and you'll find a lot of threads discussing this question.
For me...being one who doesn't like crowds and likes spectacular diving, I'd go to Turneffe, which has Turneffe Lodge and Blackbird Caye, or Glover's Reef which has Marisol resort and a few others.

Mary Beth,

When are you going? Who are you going with? I wanna come too! lol I have a magazine with all these pictures of Belize and I'd love to see nurse sharks, barracudas, and Sand Divers (a type of lizardfish). >.< anyways... welcome to scuba board! Have fun!

Grace =)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom