Recommendations for Dives out of Port Washington, WI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mwpowell:
I'm planning on a Fall fishing trip to Port Washington, WI. Any recommendations for diving in that area?

Thanks,

Mike
Hey Mike,
We have the steamer/Sidewheeler Niagra about 12 miles north of Portwashington off of Belgium,Great wreck to dive about 55' that's the best one off of Port.
Hit me up if you would like more info-or someone to dive her with you/also a diver that lives on the shore is swimjim,he's been to the wreck lots more than me.
Brad

Thanks! My trip dates are still very tentative, but I'm looking at Labor Day weekend.

I grew up in Wisconsin, but have not done much diving in the Great Lakes. I live in Maryland now, but can get cheap flights to Milwaukee. Perhaps we could also get a group together this summer to dive some of the Milwaukee wrecks.

Take Care,

Mike

mwpowell:
Thanks! My trip dates are still very tentative, but I'm looking at Labor Day weekend.

I grew up in Wisconsin, but have not done much diving in the Great Lakes. I live in Maryland now, but can get cheap flights to Milwaukee. Perhaps we could also get a group together this summer to dive some of the Milwaukee wrecks.

Take Care,

Mike
Hi Mike,
Yes Milwaukee has some great wrecks,and some real good charter opp's!Looks like with your tech skills any one of the many wrecks= deeeeeeep & would be a a great dive for you!
Feel free to hit me up for web sites or phone no#s of the boats that run out of Milwaukee,and Portwashington still has the best fishing around!!
I spent 40+years on top of the lake boating and fishing=now I plan to try to get a few under her,Checking out the new wreck site's,
Till then,
Brad

Back
Top Bottom