Recommendations for dive operators in Marsa Alam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tdp92

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello, we are planning a week of diving in Marsa Alam at the beginning of this December. I opened this topic to collect some recommendation and feedbacks for land-based diving operators in the area. We'd like to visit the various premium sites, Elphistone included. We are 3-4 AOWD with varying experience.

I gladly accept other tips and suggestions (e.g., is it better to stay at Marsa Alam or Port Ghalib?)

Thanks in advance.

Hello, we are planning a week of diving in Marsa Alam at the beginning of this December. I opened this topic to collect some recommendation and feedbacks for land-based diving operators in the area. We'd like to visit the various premium sites, Elphistone included. We are 3-4 AOWD with varying experience.

I gladly accept other tips and suggestions (e.g., is it better to stay at Marsa Alam or Port Ghalib?)

Thanks in advance.
I've dived with Emperor Divers on at least 3 dive holidays. They are based in Port Ghalib.

They have day boats departing to local sites and Elphinestone etc.

I would recommend them, great people. Get in touch to see if they have something that suits your needs.

It's quite a few years since I've been to Port Ghalib, there wasn't much to do except diving, which suited us.

I throw in Marsa Shagra Village if you want to focus on diving from shore (6 different options) and some Zodiac trips to Abu Dabbab 1-6 and to Elphinstone.
The resort is basic but really puts diving first e. g. unlimited daily shore dives. Do not expect any animation, I currently have the feeling that 22:00 is lights off, all to bed 😂😎
More when I am back in 2 weeks 🤙🤿😎

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom