Recommendations - Aruba, Curacao, Dominica, St Thomas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My wife and I are cruising to the 4 ports listed above. Can we please get some reommendations for operators at the destinations? I know there are a lot of opinions out there but trust me, I will research them all.
Thanks in advance for your help......
P.S. We're not big shoppers or beach people and would rather dive if the diving is good at all........

For Aruba, go with Native Divers or Dive Aruba. They are alot closer to the cruise ship port

Hi there, we are going to the same islands on a cruise on 9/5/2010. Can anyone rate the locations for me?..... not sure that I can dive in each port and would rather know which is the best! I'm newer to diving having only been diving in Puerto Vallarta and Cancun.

We just got back from ARUBA, Unique Sports Aruba is an excellent operation. Very Professional and VERY Friendly too !
With reservations they can have their own FREE transportation pick you up at the ship...

Same locations - but can anyone talk about waht there is to see at each island? ie large marine life, small, good coral, wrecks etc?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom