Recommendation for active club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes.....Y E S. This, is what I wanted!!!
Any of you club folks' ever do some of the California wrecks?

Loop me, baby.
You aren't part of some strange, Satanic tech cult or something, are you?

Naw, we tried that, but it was too hard, what with all the sacrifices, rituals, and everything. We're mostly a rag-tag bunch of tech divers with an assortment of boats, gear, tanks, and compressors. The only thing we're cultish about is that you have to swear off breathing air (the air is for your tires) and agree that the number stamped on your tank is the turn pressure. We call ourselves DIY divers.

Naw, we tried that, but it was too hard, what with all the sacrifices, rituals, and everything. We're mostly a rag-tag bunch of tech divers with an assortment of boats, gear, tanks, and compressors. The only thing we're cultish about is that you have to swear off breathing air (the air is for your tires) and agree that the number stamped on your tank is the turn pressure. We call ourselves DIY divers.

SHHHHH. You'll scare away the future victims....er...MEMBERS!

:cool2:

The only thing we're cultish about is that you have to swear off breathing air (the air is for your tires)
Stuck in the 70's? Nitrogen the by product is for tires today :wink: All the kool kids are doing it!

and agree that the number stamped on your tank is the turn pressure.
What if you are using an HP tank? My compressor doesn't go that high :shocked2:

We call ourselves DIY divers.
You made that up yourself didn't you? I am off to slumber land to build my own dive :eyebrow: I enjoy making as many things as I can in life. My gal and I are right in the middle of a project welding up a new kitchen stand. For those that say they can't do it...you don't want to be outdone by a girl do you?

Have fun!

Ah, I can't wait to get back. This is the kind of banter (and cultish behavior) you just don't get with Japanese divers!

Back
Top Bottom