Recommend a travel bag?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you want something inexpensive and fairly light, try a High Sierra Rolling Duffel. I learned about them here on ScubaBoard 4 yrs ago and got one. They are actually less expensive now. Ours has carried 2 wetsuits, 2 pr fins, 2 Akona mesh boat dive bags, 2 BCDs and misc. other soft dive items. Total weight = ~48 lbs. It is now showing signs of wear after about 20 trips, but has been well worth the price. It cannot stand on its end, contrary to the images shown.

If you want something inexpensive and fairly light, try a High Sierra Rolling Duffel. I learned about them here on ScubaBoard 4 yrs ago and got one. They are actually less expensive now. Ours has carried 2 wetsuits, 2 pr fins, 2 Akona mesh boat dive bags, 2 BCDs and misc. other soft dive items. Total weight = ~48 lbs. It is now showing signs of wear after about 20 trips, but has been well worth the price. It cannot stand on its end, contrary to the images shown.

Yeah... It was me to post it four years ago... Their customer service has been suck, but it seems to be well organized NOW.. This bag comes with the lifetime warranty. They used to replace it directly without requiring sending it back.

This bag isn't super durable, but it is OK if you can deal with their warranty service.

Like clothes, an actual manufacturing price for bag is super cheap no matter what brands you buy. Look at the market, clothes and bag are always on sale. I don't get an idea to pay a couple of hundreds $ for the check-in baggage.

Oh~~ It is a Louis Vitton... Well, if then ~~~~~

Back
Top Bottom