Recent experience with Delta Customer Service...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BTW: Truth in advertising at work, D.E.L.T.A = Deliver Everyone Late To Atlanta :D

If I never fly a commercial flight again, I will be happy. Unfortunately, that is not going to happen. However, I do more teleconferences and video conferences now for business. I fly myself or drive to FL. I can't get enough gas in the Cardinal to make it to Bonaire in July, so I'm flying Delta. Pray for me.

What's wrong with Aeroflop, err, I mean flot? :D
Actually, I really like the new Aeroflot. They have a new fleet of planes, their pilots are outstanding (I've even been in the cockpit during flights) and their website is great. Choosing them over Delta would be a no-brainer! :D

ha ha even the pilot's 12 year old sons are allowed not only into the cockpit, but also fly the plane! And ended up as scrap metal in the middle of Siberia.....

Herman and I returned from Curacao to Miami and were stranded for "Who knows how long" so to the Rental car counter and off the NC we went.

There as a line at the rental car counter at RDU with people returning rental cars from Florida because their flights were cancelled.

We were flying American -

Miami airport was one hell of a mess!

On a good day MIA is a ridiculous airport and DFW is better (IMO anyways) but still well known for delays. The good thing is in MIA you have the added luxury of wondering if your bags are going to get stolen :wink:. I will never again fly into or through MIA if at all possible.

or Southwest! Bags fly free!

hey, don't knock Cont too bad, my bag just flew free to CZM---& back, too.....:D

ha ha even the pilot's 12 year old sons are allowed not only into the cockpit, but also fly the plane! And ended up as scrap metal in the middle of Siberia.....

That was the "old" Aeroflop. The new Aeroflot is MUCH better! :wink:
besides that was an urban legend!

That was the "old" Aeroflop. The new Aeroflot is MUCH better! :wink:
besides that was an urban legend!

No it's real. The kid stalled it out and it was unrecoverable. Flight 593 in 1994. What's your timeline for "new?" :)

Just on the news, a Delta flight needed to divert to Buffalo airport on its way to Rochester. They said it had issues with the flaps. The reason they came to Buffalo is because the runway is longer then in Rochester. Less flaps means higher landing speed is required and more room to stop. Now what I don't get, why they did not go to Niagara Falls because they have the longest runway in the general area because of the airbase. They can land 747 there easy.

But anyway.

Back
Top Bottom