RebreatherWorld, again. Any way to access old threads?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moose_grunt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Rebreatherworld has been up and down for the past few years. There have been a couple of threads here about it (hell, I even commented on one in 2020), with a few different ideas for accessing some or all of the posts.

Has anyone figured out a way to view old threads? I'm trying to view one that I did back in 2015, documenting the disassembly, repair, and reassembly of a Evolution temp stick. I can login and find my thread (Rebreather World), but no luck on actually viewing it. No luck with Wayback Machine or Google cache.

Did anyone ever figure out how to access, cache, save, or otherwise view old content?

I have been wondering the same thing. You can find snippets of threads during a google search but when going onto the actual site it is restricted. Any way to perhaps pull the thread info from a search engine?

You could try the Wayback Machine. Search won't work, but it appears as if links to postings work. Here is a random snapshot from Jun 2017:

- bret

Yeah, he's currently serving a 5 year sentence in the federal prison system.

Michael

I mean, seems pretty simple, offer to put money in Sotis’s commissary for access to the account. I’m certain that’ll work.

Also, @moose_grunt are you not Ken M. Who is also currently in federal prison? If I’m wrong (sorry if I mixed up screen names) let me know.

If I’m right, just remain silent, I know there is no access to SB in prison.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom