Rebreather forum 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There was an IOS app a friend recommended that is only configured for Kiss Sidewinder right now. Since I dive the Spirit, essentially same unit. I did not like that app since I’m used to doing things already with my checklist. I don’t need an app when I have my own checklist I can check off, screenshot, and erase what I’ve done to it for the next time. Also costs nothing since the Notes app comes as part of iOS.

Since you’re on Android, I would look at the stock apps you already have if there’s something comparable to iOS Notes app. Otherwise, I’m sure there’s tons in the Google Plat store that would work.
i use ccr builder (IOS)

It became habit from my course that I never stopped and keeps the intrusive thoughts at bay.
😂

My final pre jump is laminate.
You know I was thinking that I should tick stuff.

I actually write on my wetnotes things like voltages in a table and date them.

I use my wetnotes as a laminated list where I go top to bottom.

Maybe I should have a physical piece of paper I tick …

You know I was thinking that I should tick stuff.

I actually write on my wetnotes things like voltages in a table and date them.

I use my wetnotes as a laminated list where I go top to bottom.

Maybe I should have a physical piece of paper I tick …
Google Keep allows you to create a clearable checklist. You can do sub sections, so if I don't need to repack the scrubber I can click the scrubber line and everything under it checks, Then when I'm ready to do it again I just clear all the check boxes. Of course this is on my phone where it is dry.

Then when I'm ready to do it again I just clear all the check boxes. Of course this is on my phone where it is dry.

The built-in Apple/iPhone checklist app works on, and syncs with the Apple Watch. If you have an Apple Watch Ultra, you can check off tasks on your dive watch.

Back
Top Bottom