Reasonable Motel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DepthCharge

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm looking for a "reasonably" priced motel in the Cape Ann area. I had been staying at the Cape Ann Marina for convenience, but (IMHO) the place was getting pretty run down the last couple of years and would like some place a bit more reasonably priced for what it is.

I'm looking for a "reasonably" priced motel in the Cape Ann area. I had been staying at the Cape Ann Marina for convenience, but (IMHO) the place was getting pretty run down the last couple of years and would like some place a bit more reasonably priced for what it is.

What does Cape Ann Marina charge and what's the room like?

Cape Ann Motor Inn looked good when I toured it once. Never got around to staying there.

Peak season (June 14 to Sept 6) is higher than I like ($145/n), but off-season is below $100.

Home page:

Gloucester Motels, Gloucester Hotels, Hotels On The Beach, On The Beach, Cape Ann Hotels, Cape Ann Motor Inn

Rate page:

Cape Ann Motor Inn

There may be trailers or motor homes to rent in Cape Ann Campsite. I've camped there in a tent and enjoyed it. Lots of permanent trailers are on grounds and I'd bet some could be rented.

http://www.capeanncampsite.com/

Dave C

You could always try Hotwire to see if anything comes up for the Gloucester area.

Probably won't help much in determining quality but it least this should give you some options...

Thanks for the replies. The problem I had with the Marina was that the last two rooms that I stayed in were in need of some upkeep, and both had a very musty smell to them, moldy. Paying $140+ I expect something a bit more pleasant.

Back
Top Bottom