Readout Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Turtle27

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've been eying the UEMIS for a bit, seeing what it can do and I love the read out - who says we have to be stuck in the dark ages of technology (while still adhering to the KISS principle); I have been wondering about its readout.

Are all the measurements in metric? Although not really a bad thing, and I have been transitioning that way myself, I do love seeing PSI, Ft, and F^....

Thanks! I figured it would be, just didn't see a notation for it.

How about compatability with CCR?

I think the longterm plan was to have fixed point CCR capability but I that may well be some time off.

I'm not in a position to comment on that though.

Well it's an interesting thought. I do really like that a whole software update can be a complete overhaul and is free.

I think the trimix update is going to be free but the ccr update may have a cost attached somewhere in the future.

Nice avatar btw!

Well it's an interesting thought. I do really like that a whole software update can be a complete overhaul and is free.

Handling and Settings / SDA / FAQ / Support - uemis - THE UNDERWATER REVOLUTION

Is it possible to use the SDA with Heliox or Trimix?

The design of the SDA is suitable for Trimix. We are currently developing a Trimix upgrade and release this upgrade in 2010 for free.

Handling and Settings / SDA / FAQ / Support - uemis - THE UNDERWATER REVOLUTION

Is it possible to use the SDA with Rebreathers?

We intend to develop an upgrade for rebreathers.

As you can see from UEMIS web site, trimix was released in 2010 :wink: and they intend to develop an upgrade for rebreathers.

Back
Top Bottom