React Pro / Windows 8.1 Drivers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
All of the download questions for the ReactPro seem rather dated. I am running Windows 8.1 (64bit)[not a big fan] - I can get the ReactPro software to run but the drivers will not install on this computer. Is this DC current? We are new to diving and just bought 2 brand new computers. Any advice is much appreciated!
Thank you

Hi,
Although your ReactPro computer is from the Genesis line you can always go to Welcome to Sherwood Scuba! and with your team member's user credentials go to "SH DOWNLOADS" (Sherwood Downloads), please download and install: USB Driver: Windows XP/Vista/7/8. (64bits or 32bits whatever OS version your computer may have). Those USB rivers will work with both Sherwood or Genesis dive computer brands. I personally use a Lenovo Y50 i7 running Windos 8.1 64bit version and I have been able to connect all dive computers and download dives from them. ( both Sherwood and Genesis). If you still experience issues please contact me at mauriciomoreno@cramerdecker.com

Thank you!
M

Thank you for the quick reply. Assuming the drivers load up ok are you able to suggest a program that is better than very dated ReactPro software offered at the genesis site? Thanks again for your assistance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom