'Rattler at Valhalla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah! It was a great time! Never thought I would see any life there, but the rattler was as good as a shark hahah.

My buddy was the one that dropped the weights, you should have seen him trying to descend before he realized that they were gone. hahah.

It was fun to dive with everyone there. It was really a dive to remember!

Heres some of John at the Silo ( aka Richerso) and pics from the bottom. The last 3 photos are of from a swim through I made in a passage I found "Under the Debris Pile"
entry ~ middle ~ exit.
'Not a good place to get hung up but then again no place is. It's amazing how bright it looks with a strob isn't it ?

John2006.JPG

John2006-2.JPG

V20060014.JPG

V20060015.JPG

V20060016.JPG

V20060017.JPG

V20060018.JPG

khacken:
Yeah! It was a great time! Never thought I would see any life there, but the rattler was as good as a shark hahah.

My buddy was the one that dropped the weights, you should have seen him trying to descend before he realized that they were gone. hahah.

Welcome back Kevin! Did Frank tell you about the caves he's been digging in Paris?

Sweet pictures Timeliner, they came out pretty good. Did the wife like the rattlesnake shis-kabobs? Mark Hannifin owns the silo, but I prommise not to tell him you called him phil~ I gotta run out and use up some more picture so i can get some developed. If yer lucky they may be here this evening.

Timeliner:
Heres some of John at the Silo ( aka Richerso) and pics from the bottom. The last 3 photos are of from a swim through I made in a passage I found "Under the Debris Pile"
entry ~ middle ~ exit.
'Not a good place to get hung up but then again no place is. It's amazing how bright it looks with a strob isn't it ?

Frank, those are great snaps!!

khacken:

Yes, I'm the one that dropped the weight belt. I was using new gear and did not have integrated weights. OK, guys, once again, sorry about the weight belt thing... Luckily it missed the people down below.

Had a great time with all you guys.

It's all good. No harm. No foul.

When that weight belt came down John and I thought the Russians had launched an attack .....

In Coming !!!
:11:

:rofl3:

Hey .. I finished tanning that snake hide and it's a keeper..
38 inches of Premo Pelt Western Diamond Back with 8 rattles :wink:
I'm not done with the head yet... those things can get stinky if your not carefull and take longer to do.

here is the snake today, all tanned and fit ! :crafty:

V20060019.jpg

Timeliner:
here is the snake today, all tanned and fit ! :crafty:

V20060019.jpg

Holy Dang Frank...that is great....I am really impressed,,,NICE JOB!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom