'Rattler at Valhalla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually when CHUM went to the silo a year ago in February, we did see a rattlesnake inside the silo. We didnt mess with it though

Hawkeye Mark:
Actually when CHUM went to the silo a year ago in February, we did see a rattlesnake inside the silo. We didnt mess with it though

I figured somebody" had "to have found one in there before....
I've been there twice now but I think I'll gear up someplace different next time :D

texdiveguy:
---great snaps of you in Florida.....were is your trek report??? :)
We are still in Florida. Tonight it is supposed to get down to 29 df and I am diving in the morning. Brrrr.

We will be back on the 17th. I am almost finished with the diving. The rest of the time, Kathy and I will be sightseeing. This is the first trip to Florida for both of us. I will post a full report when I get back. Hopefully with some pictures and video.

Hemlon:
Nice pics, Willie. Where were they taken?
Those were taken in Ginnie Springs on the first day of my Adv Nitrox/Deco Procedures class. The instructor video'd some of our skills (in the loosest sense of the word) for us to see. Those 2 are frame captures from the video.

We need to plan a swamper trip to Florida, some really cool diving down here.

Frank, I promise, it isnt going to make me want to stop diving Texas Lakes. :)

Willie

Not soon enough... But there's talk about a few of us at UT taking a trip the first week out of class in May... Pensacola anyone?

Here's a few of the photos above the water line I took with my digital. I still have to upload the pics from the bottom of the silo I took with 35mm film. I did have some of those actually turn out too !! :D

V20060003.jpg

V20060011.jpg

V20060010.jpg

OMG...what a picture! You are the stuff that legends are made of, Timeliner!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom