Question ratio idive color tech computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
A
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
1.why is the tissue reset alert on display not removed even after diving ?
20231029_191300.jpg

2. in my logbook after a dive, an alert was show with the number 67 which is not shown in the mnual. any idea what does that mean ?
20231029_191325.jpg

1.why is the tissue reset alert on display not removed even after diving ?

Salam Antoine,

I believe that it stays on for 48 hours after it reset (after firmware update). It is an alarm just in case you had residual nitrogen that was "erased" after the update. The manual says that it would stay until the next dive however:

"iX3M after a Tissue Reset
After performing a tissue saturation reset the alarm “TISSUE RESET” is shown on the iX3M’s main screen.
It warns the user that a Tissue Reset has been performed on the device.
The device have to be used only by a person who has not carried out dives during the previous 48 hours.
You can ignore the message if you have NOT carried out any dive during the previous 48 hours.
The alarm will be displayed until the next dive."

2. in my logbook after a dive, an alert was show with the number 67 which is not shown in the mnual. any idea what does that mean ?

You should send an email to Ratio's support, they are very good about getting back to users.

Salam Antoine,

I believe that it stays on for 48 hours after it reset (after firmware update). It is an alarm just in case you had residual nitrogen that was "erased" after the update. The manual says that it would stay until the next dive however:

"iX3M after a Tissue Reset
After performing a tissue saturation reset the alarm “TISSUE RESET” is shown on the iX3M’s main screen.
It warns the user that a Tissue Reset has been performed on the device.
The device have to be used only by a person who has not carried out dives during the previous 48 hours.
You can ignore the message if you have NOT carried out any dive during the previous 48 hours.
The alarm will be displayed until the next dive."

You should send an email to Ratio's support, they are very good about getting back to users.
Thank you for your reply ! I will contact rations support hopefully they'll reply quickly.

Tissue reset will disappear when you next dive, that message comes up after a firmware update. That warning 67 is new to me so would be interesting to see what Ratio says on that one. Idive Colour Easy user

Did you miss the safety stop? My computer gives that alert symbol if it believes the safety stop was missed. Ratio's in my experience are fickle for the safety stop countdown. If you are even 10cm above what you have set as the safety stop depth, it stops counting. I find staying at exact / 10-20cm below the safety stop depth ensures the countdown is done and this stops that symbol coming up. But the 67 part is a mystery as I noted earlier.

ratio's support replied to my question about the special record 67 in the logbook and said. Alarm 67 means that the iDive Color automatically made a sensor recalibration in the period between the last two logs.
If this happens only occasionally, there is no problem. In fact, it is possible that iDive COLOR may need to recalibrate the pressure sensor in case of exposure to strong electromagnetic fields, due to voltage fluctuations when charging, or large atmospheric pressure changes. If message 67 appears too frequently, however, it is advisable to have the pressure sensor checked in a laboratory.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom