Rarotonga/Papeete/Raiatea/Bora Bora dive operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We dove with Cook Island Divers on Rarotonga, with a DM named Ian, and we had a wonderful time. Rarotonga had the same problems with crown of thorns starfish and dead coral that we saw elsewhere, but the dive we did had a lot of swimthroughs and a lot of reef fish, and we saw a Spanish Dancer there, which made the dive for both of us. I really liked Ian, and I REALLY liked it when he said, "There's no time limit on the dive; it just depends on your gas." THAT was different from the other places we had dived, where the dives were 40 to 45 minutes, and I was coming up with 1400 psi.

Regards diving in Rarotonga. Dive Rarotonga are good but their customer service can be.... well not the best. They also limit your dive times and depths. Try Pacific Divers, friendly staff and let you dive the profile you want to do. They also have computers with their gear hire.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom