Ramblings about CSSP -- May 31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I messed with it a bunch, and thought I might have just been hearing things out at Murray. Then tonight I decided to give my regs a good bath, and as soon as I dunk my regs I see and nice steady stream of bubbles. :11: Opps. And wouldn't you know it, when I held it up to my ear it was the same noise. I'm starting to think the whole 7 foot hose thing is not for me, considering the next one I get will be my third one. On a good note, looks like my SAC rate might be even a little better than I thought it was. :D

You gotta quit making your own hoses out of garden hose and duct tape. I know they are both mentioned in the DIMWIT Manual and all, but you gotta read more carefully. Guideline 4 says "Refrain from using gardening implements as life support equipment.". That's pretty definitive. Guideline 6 says it's acceptable to REPAIR low pressure hoses with duct tape but is intentionally silent on the subject of fabricating them.

Back
Top Bottom