Raja ampat sorong flights help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It has never worked with my family (2 adults 2 kids) - You can't imagine how disturbing it is to queue with young kids. Maybe they do group check ins for adults and/or bigger groups - I don't know.
In any way if 2 people are traveling (as @Seattle Shaun seem to be doing) having one of them doing the check in and the other one stay further back holding the (heavy) check in bags doesn't seem to be a good tactic.
Heavy check in bags are always with me up at the counter! :wink: We travel to Indo 3-4 times a year and we have never had to both be at the counter so sorry you have to, especially with kids! oh and when I have a porter helping me I always have my extremely heavy carry-on with me at the counter. It has never been weighed in Indonesia. I have had them take it from me at the plane if it is an ATR and then it is always at the bottom of the stairs when I deplane.

Thanks again all - no problems with Garuda. They did ask me to check my wheelie, but didn't bat an eye when I told them there were lithium batteries (true) in the bag. I'm sure it helped to board early thanks to some Delta/SkyTeam status....

Now, of course, I'm pretty well ruined for diving anywhere else.....

Back
Top Bottom