Raja Ampat or Komodo - and which boat?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think the point was that not wanting a marine head isn't wanting "luxury" instead. I'd suggest that several things listed should be basic requirements like decent food, decent bed for more than a week and somewhere to get out of the heat. My recollection is that Deb's pricing wasn't top dollar but not bottom either. If I want to go on a boat where there's no hot water, I'm eating Top Ramen for every meal and sleeping on a bench, then fine as long as the price reflects that.

Clarification. There wasn't a problem with the food itself, just that it was often cold by the time you self-served. It wasn't a quality issue.

Do any liveaboards have single cabins?

Why? You ask, well, it's not that I'm phobic of sharing (I was in the military earlier in life), it's just a small matter of murder if the other guy is a snorer/farter.

I prefer my own, that's all.

Do any liveaboards have single cabins? Why? You ask, well, it's not that I'm phobic of sharing (I was in the military earlier in life), it's just a small matter of murder if the other guy is a snorer/farter. I prefer my own, that's all.

You could get lucky and get a single female as a cabin mate. They don't snore or fart. Just ask them ... they'll tell you.

Back
Top Bottom