Rainy, grey, windy, surgey...what was I thinking??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Despite the conditions topside, underwater was magical...not sure how that happens!

boatfan1.jpg

sweetgroupdiag1.jpg

Wish I had time to play around more, but duty called and I couldn't experiment with the WAL as much as I wanted. At the end of the dive I only had a chance for one more shot at the same fan...shame the boat wasn't cooperating!

boatfan2.jpg

Guess it just proves what they say..."A bad day's diving beats a good day at the office!"

Bad weather??

I have a old saying that I go by...

'If it's nice above (water),
It's Krap below.... (typical in summer)
If it's Krap above...
It's good below...

So far it's work fairly well in predicting... so i welcome bad weather.. well, errr... to a point anyway.. as there is River Run Off, and you just might as well get your coffeed and watch the show...

Some of my best video footage has come during overcast (and even "stormy") days when the light is even and without the glaring highlights that occur when shafts of sunlight penetrate the kelp forest and strike your subject!

Surgery? I hope you were performing it instead of having it performed on you!

Best fishes,

Bill

Yep, I just noticed that before I reviewed this post. Chalk it up to an old glasses prescription!

Surgery/surgey. You guys crack me up!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom