Quiz - Recreational Dive Planner™ - Pressure Group

What is a diver's pressure group after surfacing from a dive to 9 metres / 29 feet for 77 minutes?

• a. O

• b. P

• c. N

• d. M

Results are only viewable after voting.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From the Recreational Dive Planner section of the PADI Dive Theory Exam. You will need your RDP to answer this question.

What is a diver's pressure group after surfacing from a dive to 9 metres / 29 feet for 77 minutes?

a. O

b. P

c. N

d. M

I will post a daily question from my exams to help newer divers and to encourage more experienced divers to interact gracefully and helpfully with the newer divers.

Reminder - this is a post in the Basic Forum and it is a green zone. Please be nice and on topic.
I can see your efforts to find a question that will not end up in pages of discussion about whether the answer is correct.

But I will grab my popcorn knowing that some will discuss whether we should use PADI tables or not :)

:popcorn:

The question needs to be edited to statE “according to the PADI dive tables”. I have never done anything with PADI. I have used Navy tables, NAUI and SSI, I was wondering WTF did they get these letter designations from. When I used the SSI table, it came out as an F group.

Once I looked up the correct table, I got it right.
It wasn't in the title but in the first line of his post :)

It wasn't in the title but in the first line of his post :)
Here is the title. Recreational Dive Planner is the trade-marked name of the PADI tables.
Quiz - Recreational Dive Planner - Pressure Group

Here is the title. Recreational Dive Planner is the trade-marked name of the PADI tables.
Quiz - Recreational Dive Planner - Pressure Group
Yea but that assumes you know this, and it is a strong assumption if you are not PADI.

But but but the dive tables start at 35 feet............................
You are laughing but I went to a class where one guy didn't understand how to use the tables after a whole class about how to use them.

First time, when the instructor ask the class the code for an example, he said something like D when the answer was O. The second time, he use a shallower depth instead of deeper. The third time, he used a shorter time instead of longer.

There were a few puzzled looks. The instructor spent some time with him after the class.

You are laughing but I went to a class where one guy didn't understand how to use the tables after a whole class about how to use them.

First time, when the instructor ask the class the code for an example, he said something like D when the answer was O. The second time, he use a shallower depth instead of deeper. The third time, he used a shorter time instead of longer.

The instructor spent some time with him after the class.

Yikes.

I'm certainly no genius, but suppose I should be thankful for my minimal aptitude.

Fixed it for you. If you don’t defend your Trade mark, you will lose it, just ask Bandaid.
I'm sure Pedro appreciates the correction....with which I agree, as Churchill would have said.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom