Quick Question about Dogwood at Ginnie springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Atomic Diver, this is all info you should get from diving buddies or your instructor, you can't learn to cave dive on the internet. Nor can you trust Hancock's map 100%.

If you have dove to the Mapleleaf before, you should know that the Bone Room is a separate line requiring a jump.

Atomic Diver, this is all info you should get from diving buddies or your instructor, you can't learn to cave dive on the internet. Nor can you trust Hancock's map(or any other) 100%.

If you have dove to the Mapleleaf before, you should know that the Bone Room is a separate line requiring a jump.

I fixed that for ya.

yeah, you'll need to stay single file, but i'd hardly call it a restriction.

It is a minor restriction, (a restriction you and your buddy cannot pass side by side)

It is a minor restriction, (a restriction you and your buddy cannot pass side by side)

Neither the Berman nor the Hancock map label any parts of the Eye as a restriction.

That said, what is and is not a restriction depends somewhat on a diver's size and ability in the water.

Neither the Berman nor the Hancock map label any parts of the Eye as a restriction.

That said, what is and is not a restriction depends somewhat on a diver's size and ability in the water.

The area leading to lucifer's living room can be considered a minor restricition,or at least it used to be before it got reamed out.

From what I understand, Little Devil, Dogwood and July start out as no-mount. Too bad July isnt penetratable because it would drop you pretty far back in the system very quickly. The eye to the ear is very short as stated your in the gallery fast. I prefer to exit there even without a line tied in.

From what I understand, Little Devil, Dogwood and July start out as no-mount. Too bad July isnt penetratable because it would drop you pretty far back in the system very quickly. The eye to the ear is very short as stated your in the gallery fast. I prefer to exit there even without a line tied in.

I agree, if July Spring was open, it would be nice.

does anyone know how narrow the devils eye is till it connects to the ear? someone told me its a minor ristriction and its still diveable just need to stay single file.

Atomic,
Send me a PM when you leave for Ginnie, I will go and dive with you, mainline only since you are an intro diver. I will help you learn some of this wonderful system.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom