questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TMHeimer

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Dartmouth,NS,Canada(Eastern Passage-Atlantic)
# of dives
1000 - 2499
The new SB works much faster for me. Thanks. Questions:
--I can post on Basic and Advanced, but not on New Divers. Here there is just the box to post in but can't post--nothing that says like "write your post here", etc. Is this a problem or is it just me?

--I guess we must re-write a lot of profile stuff. When I click save it says Location: Must have 50 characters or less. I do in the location space. Obviously some boxes will be left empty (N/A).

--Under my avatar (photo) it now says Solo Diver. Can't get this switched back to Divemaster?
Thanks.

I figured out the profile thing, but not about unable to post in New Divers or getting Divemaster back under my photo. Sorry, can't find edit here.

Also can't post in I to I forum, but can in Dixie Divers--I must be doing something wrong. No " Post reply here" in these places--just Share This Page & Tweet at the bottom.

Seems I can post now on Advanced, but still not on Instructor to Instructor, nor Going Pro. Do I need to re-join these groups? There is no place to "write your reply" and when I click "reply" it says your reply is too short. Sorry for all the posts-- no edit.

There was a javascript error on some of the Post New Thread pages. Which stopped the page from rendering completely. I just cleaned up the error, and posting should work fine now.

Thanks Howard. Great quick job on everything.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom