Questions on the Flatheads VI, etc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hawkenph

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

I just got my Zeagle Flathead VI today and forgot to order the din to yoke adapter. Is the Din to yoke adapter a universal one or is their a special one I need for the flathead VI.
Another question. I got a Brigade from ST with the new BX inflator. How does that come off? I have tried alittle to unscrew it. But was afraid to add to much muscle and brake it. Any suggestion?
Thank you for any help.
Kurt

Kurt
Pretty much any din to yoke adapter will fit but the Zeagle DIN Regs should come with a DIN to Yoke adapter supplied ?

With the BX it has a gasket at the end that keeps the inflator secure, it needs a fair amount of force to unscrew it.

Cheers
Chris

Kurt
Pretty much any din to yoke adapter will fit but the Zeagle DIN Regs should come with a DIN to Yoke adapter supplied ?

They don't always come with the adaptor as standard. Of the 3 Zeagle regs I have purchased new from a shop, one came with the adaptor because it was ordered that way, and the other 2 didn't because I didn't need 2 more adaptors.

Hi,
I just e-mailed ST. They told me normally that the Flatheads VI don't come with the adapter. Which the owner feels is stupid. So, he is sending me the adapter free.
Kurt

Well there you go, I will have to talk to Zeagle as every DIN Regulator we have ever purchased from them has come with the A Clamp all wrapped up in bubble wrap along with the regs, I can't imagine ever supplying a DIN Reg without it.

Cheers
Chris

We have two different part numbers....one includes the adapter, one doesn't.

The reason is, like Jimmer said, some people own more than one reg and don't want to be forced to pay for numerous adapters.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom