Questions and concerns about Aggressor liveaboards. (First timer)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lycra socks to prevent your boots from chafing blisters on your feet. I buy 'swimmer's ear' drops and take along to use preventatively about every 2 to 4 dives (if you want till you get swimmer's ear, the drops burn!). Take band aides to wrap around toes to cover chafed areas that develop. I like triple antibiotic ointment (e.g.: Neosporin) for cuts to keep moist, fight infection and hopefully speed healing. I'm one of those people who tolerates 24-hour Sudafed well, and need it to help my ears clear...I also use Claritin and Flonase. I like to have Ibuprofen on hand. Over-the-counter generics of Imodium and tablets that work like Pepto-Bismol can be nice to have.

Remember - pack lightly, but if it's not on the boat, it's not on the boat.

Man, I wish I had seen this comment before my first liveaboard trip last month! I'd never done enough diving in a short time to develop the blisters before, and didn't think to make sure my swimEar drops hadn't evaporated (they had).

lessons learned… lessons learned.

Back
Top Bottom