Question on Mosquito

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am pretty sure that the mosquito face is plastic... so it scratches very easy, hence the $5 face shield they include with it to make up for the lack of mineral glass..... lol

Great computer though.

greyface,

Sorry I couldn't find it either. The company that makes it is at this address. You might email them and ask if they know where you can get it.

www.tigergear.com

Hope this helps.

Chad

If you can't find tiger skin I have heard that packing tape will work as well but I haven't tried it and don't know how easily it can be replaced but for what I read it isn't a problem.

I am a wimp I just use the tiger skin instead of testing the cheap way. But if you can't find tiger skin the tape is a thing to try.

Hope this helps. I think you will like the mossy.

Chad

I have been using packing tape since my original post. It has kept "new" scratches from the face. Not a problem removing it, .. a little residue but that comes off quite easily.

There you go a cheap way out. I may try that if my tiger skin ever wears out. I look like it could be a long while off though.

Thanks ymy

Chad

You might want to look here at CDW.

They're screen protectors for PDA's, and they should work fairly well. You'd have to cut them to size, but not a bad price. Just over $1 each.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom