question on force fin sizing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

synonymy13

Registered
Reaction score
im planning to buy a pair of force fin pros... and im planning to buy a pair of booties as well... i decided that im getting the Tusa Imprex 5MM Neoprene Boots... and i wear a size 11... i was wondering if this boot would classify as a hard sole boot...

tbtb31.jpg

since the force fin size chart says that i should get an xl for a soft sole boot, and an xxl for a hard sole boot.. for my shoe size ofcors...

any1 with the same size foot as me, and a typically same style of bootie im about to buy, ur input would be much appreciated...:D

I would consider them hard-soled booties.

I have XLs for my 3mm booties and XXL for my drysuit boots.

I am a size 9 here in the UK, which I think is similar to your size.

Mark

I use a pair of Pro Force fins. I have a wide foot ( 10.5 EE) and cannot wear a hard sole boot with the force fin. It pinches my feet on the side. I use a pair of Henderson Gripper Zipper boots since they have a lower profile on the sides. I would go with the larger size and use the neoprene inserts made by Force Fin if need be.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom