Question for Mid West Muck Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

richerso

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone bother to check the Mid-West Muck Divers board?
Does anyone know what has happened to the MWMD board?
I've been monitoring that board due to my interest but it seems like it has just shut down. No body has posted a thing to that board in a week -- and that was my post.

I have in 'the past' posted a thread or two with little or know replies....hmmmm

I usually check all new posts but not just MMD. So what was the question? Since I didn't post a reply I doubt that I knew the answer but maybe I missed it.

BTW, being it is winter a lot of Midwest people tend to NOT dive during the winter. Thus they don't use the board as much.

And who was the one that didn't want to dive while he was in Indianapolis?..says he was visiting a 92(?) year old grandmother and needed to spend time with her. Need to think of a better excuse next time Scott. :D

BTW Scott, I am going to check out my new gear tomorrow. Also, do you like my new signature? :D

Hey Scott!
Thanks for supporting us divers and the board. My LDS just called. I have to stop by tomorrow to pick up my new ZEAGLE BCD ! ! ! ! Woo! Hoo!

Can't wait to try it out!
JR

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom