Question Question for Experienced O2ptima CM Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Home today (because a home football game SEC crowd is keeping me from my office). So, passing the time running errands, doing chores, and playing with scuba gear!

Thinking again about this thread. I am still reading/watching everything I can pertaining to the Dive Rite Optima CM eCCR and, also, now, the Triton mCCR.

Switched out my single-outlet, solid-bar manifold on my Faber LP50's, for my old OMS isolation-doubles manifold, and attached my old Poseidon Odin regs. Seems quite a neat package!

The attached pic provides some perspective, showing, also, my HP120's (my old Great Lakes extended range back tanks), and my steel 72. IRL, a LP50 and a steel 72 have the same height (~25") without boot and valve.

I hope to take this rig (with my recently-purchased DR CCR doubles wing, and my venerable DR Al doubles back plate) into the pool soon.

rx7diver

LP50s_Baby_Doubles_20221105.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom