Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh hahah i was late.

with the soul mate, there is this whole consept in Judaism called "Besheret" which simply means meant to be so yeah why not...

how much do/did you party when you were younger?

lol just a little late..

Well, when I was younger all my parties consisted of little girls running around throwing water balloons at a clown... but now theres a party atleast every weekend, but thats all im saying.

What type of music do you like?

well- i like a lot of stuff.... well a tiny bit of punk (I like flogging molly a lot... they are interesting.), a lot of softer alternative like Dashboard Confessional and Yellow Card, a lot of local Bands like OAR and the Kelly Bell band, LOTS of Jazz, and then the occasional Israeli or arabic songs... i also like a LOT of Reggae and Dancehall, and a lot of Samba and Bossa Nova.

favourite oldie band?

ugh none. i hate oldies. the only band i like is good charlotte, and they're not even my music (im into hip-hop/rap).

stupidest thing you've ever said/done.

I was in Japan a couple of weeks ago, and we saw a sign that had a swimmer and she had all this eye makeup on- and so one of my friends commented, "Why is she swimming with all that eye makeup on?" and i said, very loudly (israelis have loud voices..), "All the Japs do!! (JAPs being Jewish American Princesses)" and everybody stared at me... i was sooo embarrased.

most embarrassing moment?

GrierHPharmd and Far_X....like your questions...my brain works slow..but the workout is fun.

most embarrassing moment.....lost my panties in the middle of a busy restaraunt.

If you could be someone "infamous" who would it be?

Osama Bin Laden, It'd probably be a neat conversation till I offed him...

Have you ever been experienced?

that can be taken a lot of ways....I'm going to say yes!

Have you ever been satisfied?

okay the perverted questions need to stop!!!!

baltimoron:
(JAPs being Jewish American Princesses)
I called this chick in my school a J.A.P. and she freaked out and blew a gasget, lol.

What is your favorite food?

Sushi!!!!

What's your dream car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom