Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no, no. The correct answer should have been, "Assuming the average focal length of 5.7 centimeters, with a rounding factor due to the time of year, I would estimate the answer to be "7 small children".

Regarding Shergar, I asked Carnauba and Franfeluche, but they wouldn't talk. Their voices were slurred, though, and they smelled of Irish whiskey...

But here's one more:
If Vesuvio gets on a train in New York heading toward California at 85 km/hr, and Bjardkerr hops on a plane in Tampa heading toward North Dakota at 450 km/hr, which one is going to get drunk first and spend all of their cash on lottery tickets?

GrierHPharmD:
No, no, no. The correct answer should have been, "Assuming the average focal length of 5.7 centimeters, with a rounding factor due to the time of year, I would estimate the answer to be "7 small children".

Regarding Shergar, I asked Carnauba and Franfeluche, but they wouldn't talk. Their voices were slurred, though, and they smelled of Irish whiskey...

But here's one more:
If Vesuvio gets on a train in New York heading toward California at 85 km/hr, and Bjardkerr hops on a plane in Tampa heading toward North Dakota at 450 km/hr, which one is going to get drunk first and spend all of their cash on lottery tickets?

Let's have some questions that are a challenge!!! Vesuvio has a history of knocking back Glenlivet like it's going out of fashion. He doesn't particularly like travelling by trains and hates leaving NYC so he has to get drunk to cheer himself up. Bjadkerr on the other hand forgot to remove the emergency bottle in his carry on and has to wait until the "Fasten Seatbelt" signs has been extinguished before he can retrieve the said bottle which because of a full flight was not handily placed above his head. Not a particularly smooth flight, he has to wait 20 minutes before that light extinguishes! Meanwhile on the train, they have ran out of Glenlivet and Vesuvio is waiting impatiently for another malt!! He has only had half a bottle and is just beginning to get merry. On the plane, Bjadkerr grabs his carry on and fishes inside for the said bottle a but alas, it is not there. He has only $5 in cash on him and can only purchase one drink from the cheap US airlines that no longer give free alcohol!! Vesuvio grabs the bottle of Jameson's - not Glenlivet but he doesn't care. He doesn't even know that he got drunk first as he is in own little world!

So the answer is Vesuvio!!!

Why was Vesuvio going to California?

He had tickets to see the California Raisins in concert.

If Hooters were to become a door-to-door service would they have to change
their name to Knockers?

Guys, guys, guys! It was a trick question! We don't have kilometers in the US!!!

Ham. Country Ham.

What's your most interesting scar?

i have a scar on the inside of my elbow from the whole umbrella incident. its pretty cool. there is also the scars i have on the bottom of my foot from when my mother drove over my foot when i was 8. needless to say i am clutz and will always be. i am just not good with the whole movement thing!

can you touch your toes w/o much pain?

Water Polo and Swimming

Do you like camping?

yeah, but i haven't gone in awhile.

Do you believe everyone has a soul mate?

well, I am in the Olympic Development Program in DC for soccer (i'm a goalie). its HARDCORE soccer training for people wanting to go pro. i go down to DC like every week for this training.

i also play lacrosse (Midi all the way!) and I am a kicker for the football team (beacuse of the soccer.) i played hockey this year for my school beacuse it didnt coincide with indoor soccer.,

how much do/did you party when you were younger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom