Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm. i did almost the exact same fish thing.
one died and i replaced it with an exact replica.
unfortunately the fish had ick and killed them all.
see what you get. i wont be doing that again.

same question...

(hope she stopped bleeding by now)

suthnbelle:
- In my case I didn’t break anything. Just forgot to feed my kids’ fish and it died. Had to run out and buy another just like it the next day before they noticed what happened to Nemo. I strategically placed a small plant in front of the fishbowl so they wouldn’t notice the emptiness.

Off topic, but it takes a long time for a fish to die from NOT feeding it. Overfeeding or incorrect tank (bowl) cleaning are more common culprits. I go away for week long vacations (leave Friday evening and come back Sunday the following weekend) with no one feeding my fish while I'm away. The only time I've lost fish, a filter failed while we were gone. Changing all the water in an aquarium will wipe out the necessary bacteria and can kill fish very quickly.

Hope she recovers quickly from the shredder incident. Trying to figure out how it's your fault if her hand was in there. But I better NOT make that my question. :eyebrow:

I don't recall ever trying to replace something I've broken so as not to get caught, but I would if the situation arose/allowed. I have broekn stuff at work, but no injury.

If you were to set up an aquarium, what fish would you like to keep?

well...even tho i already have an aquarium(betta) umm i would prolly get a new 25 gal. and put dwarf puffers...or a seahorse tank! jus read about them in the aquarium and fish magazine!

favorite dive?

Groundhog246:
Off topic, but it takes a long time for a fish to die from NOT feeding it.

Hope she recovers quickly from the shredder incident. Trying to figure out how it's your fault if her hand was in there. But I better NOT make that my question. :eyebrow:

I don't recall ever trying to replace something I've broken so as not to get caught, but I would if the situation arose/allowed. I have broekn stuff at work, but no injury.

If you were to set up an aquarium, what fish would you like to keep?

I really don't know what killed the fish. I was assuming because I forgot to feed it for three days. It was a gift to my children from someone who wouldn't of course have to look after it and clean the bowl. The bowl was clean by the way.

Shredder accident I felt guilty about because I jammed the thing. I offered to be the one to reach in there and pulled the paper out, but no she wanted to handle it. Shredder was unplugged she just sliced a gap out of her middle finger with one of the blades. Needless to say it died and now will have to be replaced with another cheapo shredder. You would think being a law firm that could invest in a decent shredder.

About 6 years ago my ex and I did have a salt water aquarium with lionfish, sea anemones, clown fish, tangs, shrimp, and other fish off and on. It was his hobby not mine, but I enjoyed looking at it everyday.

DaveyJones:
Favorate Type of Shark?
My favorite shark would definitely be the Great White. I really want to see one of those, while I'm in a cage of course.

What is your favorite color, and why?

suthnbelle:
My favorite shark would definitely be the Great White. I really want to see one of those, while I'm in a cage of course.

What is your favorite color, and why?

My all-time favorite is the Whale Shark. They are beautiful, gentle giants, and absolutely lovely to dive with!!! :07:

My favorite color is blue, since much of my life has been spent as a Police Officer, as well as being a pilot.

Next?

purple...just cuz i dont know...and blue...cause its the color of the water!!

my favorite shark is def. a bronze whaler...very pretty...but also just as aggresive as great whites

favorite state(or country) and why

Arkansas (USA)

I live there, it's a beautiful place, I know everyone in my small town, and there's really not much stress around here. Unless, of course, cow prices are down or a tornado just ripped through town!

next.... (I know, real creative question)

teknitroxdiver:
Arkansas (USA)

I live there, it's a beautiful place, I know everyone in my small town, and there's really not much stress around here. Unless, of course, cow prices are down or a tornado just ripped through town!

next.... (I know, real creative question)

But wait, what about the hog futures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom