Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No aquarium at the moment. Many throughout the years.

What's your favorite pinball machine?
I'm pretty sure none can beat the Addams Family. :)

favorite pinball....Yah the Adams family was a good one. The one I am thinking of has to do with a robotic woman.

Silver or gold?

crpntr133:
Silver or gold?

Sterling Silver

What kind of calendar do you have posted at work? Mine is Wyland's Marine Life.

No calendars posted at work. I have a desk calendar and a computer calendar.

Question. - How many vacation pictures do you have displayed (in your office) at your place of work?

DeputyDan:
Question. - How many vacation pictures do you have displayed (in your office) at your place of work?

Two, but they are of my children at the beach. Ones of me are at home stuck in a drawer.

What, other than photos, do you have on your desk to remind you of diving?
- I have a small world globe that when I'm bored (not to often) I look for future dive destinations.

DeputyDan:

I have pics of my kids and grandson, but as far as vacation pictures, I only have two of me, underwater. I'm a schoolteacher, and I want my students to look at them and to think that they can do that someday. When they ask me about it, I encourage them to try it when they're older. My room is decorated in underwater theme, with children scubadivers on the bulletin board, and fish, shells and coral hanging from the ceiling...even a fishnet and wave borders. Very soothing.
:wink:

same question...

Have you ever broken an expensive piece of equipment in your office, and injured one of your bosses at the same time?

Are you talking to me? Of course not. Well, maybe once. Okay, twice.

Have you ever cut a plug out of an apple, filled the hole with toothpaste, capped it back off with the top of the plug and offered it to a sib?

Scubakevdm:
Are you talking to me? Of course not. Well, maybe once. Okay, twice.

Have you ever cut a plug out of an apple, filled the hole with toothpaste, capped it back off with the top of the plug and offered it to a sib?

Unfortunately, I was referring to myself on that one. Let's just say we have to buy a new shredder and there is an attorney walking around with her hand in the air apply A LOT of pressure to one of her fingers.

I've never pulled that prank but it will now become part of my repertoire.

Q: Have you ever broken something of someone’s and tried to replace it before they found out?

- In my case I didn’t break anything. Just forgot to feed my kids’ fish and it died. Had to run out and buy another just like it the next day before they noticed what happened to Nemo. I strategically placed a small plant in front of the fishbowl so they wouldn’t notice the emptiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom