Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBulla:
True -

Has anyone else noticed that some folks answer just to post but don't post an answer to the previous question yet still post another question? Why do you think this is?

If you mean ME, look at the time stamps. My post #1979 at 5:57pm was being typed when the prior reponse was posted (I had a phone call in there and was slowed) and I think that's pretty typically what happens. I certainly have it happen in other forums too. It's one reason to "quote" at least a small piece of the message being replied to. This one I did jump a couple, I don't know who G-unit is, I don't know anything about Balitmore or Congress either (wrong country).

Favourite Pink Floyd song?

Groundhog246:
If you mean ME, look at the time stamps. My post #1979 at 5:57pm was being typed when the prior reponse was posted (I had a phone call in there and was slowed) and I think that's pretty typically what happens. I certainly have it happen in other forums too. It's one reason to "quote" at least a small piece of the message being replied to. This one I did jump a couple, I don't know who G-unit is, I don't know anything about Balitmore or Congress either (wrong country).

Favourite Pink Floyd song?

I have no idea who the mayor is?

But I was just singing "Wish you were here" in my head.
same question.

Not a Pink Floyd fan but do love the Dark Side of the Moon album. Used to listen to it laying on the floor with my head between two speakers feeling the sounds go from one speaker to the other....
Fav. PF song? Money....

question...will sombebody please answer Baltimorons mayor question...

Scuba_Jenny:
question...will sombebody please answer Baltimorons mayor question...

My question is: How about we just skip it and move on?

No, not much of a TV watcher.
what is the most exciting thing you have done in the past week?

Scuba_Jenny:
what is the most exciting thing you have done in the past week?

Dancing friday night til 3:00 a.m. and diving on Saturday with only 3 hours of sleep! Whoohoo!

What is your favorite TV show?

teknitroxdiver:
Favorite movie?

Oh, I have several... Annie Hall, Mighty Aphrodite, Sixteen Candles (from high school), Cool Hand Luke, A Roman Holiday, and the list goes on.....

Favorite song?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom