Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, and I don't really like the idea of it.

Same as earlier:

True of false: Many fruits, including apples and pears, are members of the rose family

True -

Has anyone else noticed that some folks answer just to post but don't post an answer to the previous question yet still post another question? Why do you think this is?

Hey That's two questions!

Which one do you want answered?

LOL

Probably because they don't know the answer but want to post.

Who was the first woman to serve in Congress, and where was she from? (Note: she was not elected)

or some people just post the answer to their own question.

btw, high five back at you for your black and tan answer, which is what i usually order in a pub just because I like to see the Irish over the English.

you're never going to guess what is says on the can of guiness draft that I am drinking right now.

when talking about "rake angle" what piece of machinery is being discussed?
hay rake?
rake angle is the angle of the fork of a motorcycle to an imaginary vertical line through the neck. trail is the angle of the fork to another vertical line through the hub.

A motorcycle with a smaller rake angle, less trail, shorter wheelbase, or a smaller front wheel will steer more quickly (race bike). A motorcycle with more rake, more trail, longer wheelbase, or a larger front wheel will be more stable (Chopper). These factors can be manipulated to produced the desired handling characteristics. If these factors are not considered when building the bike, the result could be a bike that is difficult to ride or very dangerous.

baltimoron:
who are the members of G-Unit!

Okay Baltimoron the rapper is Curtis Jackson, a.k.a 50 cent (googled it) G-Unit is the Gorilla Unit for the guys that follow him around. Am I right?

Will Baltimoron be in Da Club friday night listing to G-Unit drinking a bottle of "bub"?

ehhh G-Unit is not to my taste..... If I listen to rap, its Dancehall like Capleton, Lady Saw, Sean Paul, Beenie Man, Elephant Man..... I don't like G-Unit nor Fiddy.

Baltimore Question- What is the name of our mayor, and what is the popular catchphrase he created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom