Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scuba_Jenny:
When I used to work with racehorses and saw a horse coming down the stretch and break his leg in half.
Well, that was more horrible than disgusting. Can't think of anything right now....maybe when a mom slapped her small child accross the face for no reason.

Pass question to next person.

Pics of a Road accident, apprarently this man had been jay walking, crossing the middle of a road with fast speeding cars. The disgusting part come in here. :11: His brains got flung out, flew through the (by then) broken windshield and landed in the passenger seat.. The gory image remains in my mind up to this day...

Next person ans same question....

Scuba_Jenny:
When I used to work with racehorses and saw a horse coming down the stretch and break his leg in half.
Well, that was more horrible than disgusting. Can't think of anything right now....maybe when a mom slapped her small child accross the face for no reason.

Pass question to next person.

Ooh-ooh -ooh! I love answering my own questions!
I saw a guy that had been grated between the boxes of two tractor trailers... one parked and one doing 65 mph. They passed so close that they touched each other. The only piece that was big enough to even identify as being part of a human being was one of his boots with a little bit of leg sticking out of it. There was a big smudge of blood running the length of the truck and the whole police department was on their hands and knees putting shreds of the guy in boxes with tweezers. They closed all lanes of I-95 N for almost a day. I felt sick for almost a week.

Next... same question.

When I was a reserve fire fighter there was a period of time when we ran a LOT of calls in a very short period of time. Everyone of them was gore of one type or another it seemed. There are 4 that stand out: 1) the guy who hung himself in his house using a pair of belts - he appearently strangled, his eyes had bugged out, tongue hangin out, face was black and all bowels had released properly upon death. 2) Shrimper had a heart attack while cooking breakfast, in the process of his myocardial infarction, he fell forward into the gas stove grabbing the drapes of the boat galley cabin thus putting them in the fire of the gas stove. Then he fell back pulling a pan of flaming bacon grease back on him with the flaming drapery and setting the whole cabin on fire and ultimately the boat. The body that was pulled from the wreckage resembled a fried hot dog and surprisingly we had to try to revive in some fashion because there were still faint vitals. Fortunately we were able to code after about 4 minutes. 3) Man struck in the head by lightening that had hit the telephone pole outside his out, traveled the phone line, ultimately making ground throuh his right ear and blowing out his feet. The power of the electricity threw him through a big screen TV and wall leaving him in a bedroom where we found him, his head still smoking. 4) 3 guys on the beach struck by lightening. After being warned of a thunderstorm and every other patron on the beach making for cover, these 3 stayed. One sat up to get a beer from the cooler, lightening hit him in the head, went into the head of his buddy next to him who was partially raised, out of that mans stomach and into the torso of the 3rd man. All 3 were in full arrest for several minutes before we arrived, bodies smelled of burnt hair, and no revival was able to be achieved.

next.. same question.

Thanks Coloin for sharing.....ewwww!

Grosses thing for me was seeing a car accident that involved a leg just hanging out all by itself :l:

next person, same question

Jersey Chris:
Next person New question :D

I agree. This is getting morbid...

New Question:
What's the biggest regret of your life so far?

Do you think that Ivan is going to hit TX, run out of steam, then make its way back into the Gulf of Mexico and become a storm again?

I think it will hit Texas, loop across Mexico, and become a Typhoon. Then it will come back and hit Panama, become a hurricane, then hit the Florida/Alabama line again, continuing this cycle unto time indefinite. (Not really :) )

Plans for this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom