Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fly!!!
What time zone are you in?

Ooops! Cowprintrabbit, I think you skipped a page.

jhbryaniv:
SNOW!!!

Ski or snowboard
Ski (though I don't know how to do either yet)

If someone gave you too much change, would you keep it or give it back?

I really really really try to be honest. Really. Usually depends on my mood. If I think I am being ripped off to begin with (say, I need this item and they priced it high), I probably would not say anything.
However, my experience lately is: my attempts at being honest "mess up the system," or are a big hassle to fix, and I am told not to worry about it! LOL

OOps!

Uh....have you ever gone on a blind date? I mean like met the person on the internet or something... ya know, you weren't introduced through friends or family.

no thats to dangerous LOL

Wierdest date? (like with a boy/girl)

Weird? Most of the guys I have dated were odd in some way....probably the worst was when I dated a guy who said he was 23 (I was 25, and this was the first time I dated somebody younger than me) and I found out he was only 17.

Pass either of the above two questions to the next person...

weirdest date with a guy, when we went to a movie which wasnt real scarey (and i scare easy) and he clutched onto my arm and shreiked at the lame attempts to scare the audience the whole way through..it was something with vampires i think..anyway he was a real weirdo and tried to kiss me when i dropped him off, while i was frantically pulling away from him lol..he just didnt get the whole date thing..

have you ever cheated on anyone?

When I used to work with racehorses and saw a horse coming down the stretch and break his leg in half.
Well, that was more horrible than disgusting. Can't think of anything right now....maybe when a mom slapped her small child accross the face for no reason.

Pass question to next person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom