Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
suthnbelle:
Somekind of lizard is, I think.

mine is Squirt the turtle on "Finding Nemo" - Kev, you've heard of Squirt haven't ya?

Squirt! :b2:

So, there's a lizard that I seem to remember being called the "Jesus Christ" lizard, not because it sets a good example for lizardkind to follow, but because it runs so fast that it can actually walk on water. I'm just making a little conversation here inbetween plays.

Scubakevdm:
What is the last good deed that you've done?

Given money to some charity organisation :D

On the other end of the spectrum,
What's the last bad deed that yo've done?

Scubakevdm:
Alright geeze! I retract the supermarket question and replace it with the following:

What is the last good deed that you've done?

Hay wait don't retract i don't think this is embarassing but by G/F thinks it is very embarrasing, When i have a question and i am in the supermarket i just walk up to what looks like a mother and ask her, it doesn't matter what the question i have asked about fruit the best bread, etc. some people are really nice opthers stare at me like i am a zombie and slowley walk away. . . anyway sorry back to beth2's question

jhbryaniv:
. . anyway sorry back to beth2's question
Beth2:
What's the last bad deed that yo've done?
Okay, I'll bite...

Intentionally did not return a phone call. :icorolley

Next question: Why do you dive?

To get narked of course!!! No, really, because there's lots of cool stuff down there, especially wrecks and caves.

Why do YOU dive?

To visit the wrecks, to see the fish, to witness all the wonders of the underwater world that most people will never see... for the tranquility... to escape... and because it's fun.

Did you know any divers before taking your certification course?

ScubaFishee:
To visit the wrecks, to see the fish, to witness all the wonders of the underwater world that most people will never see... for the tranquility... to escape... and because it's fun.

Did you know any divers before taking your certification course?

Just one, through work...

sushi or sashimi? (and favorite kind)

Fidem meam obligo
vexillo civitatum
Americae foederatarum
et rei publicae
pro qua stat
uni nationi
Deo ducente
non dividendae
cum libertate
iustitiaque