Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sashababy22:
non fiction

if you could have a conversation with one person no longer living who would it be and why???

My dad, he past away Feb. 15, just to talk and ask the questions I didn't, because at the time because I new it was our last conversations. He was the one who made us all waterdogs, we could all swin before we could walk.

He would go out snorkling at the beach and always bring me back something I'd never seen before.............What surprise would you like to find.......a new species of animal? undiscovered ship? gold? what?

newbie@scuby:
He would go out snorkling at the beach and always bring me back something I'd never seen before.............

Awww, I'm sorry to hear about your father.

newbie@scuby:
What surprise would you like to find.......a new species of animal? undiscovered ship? gold? what?

That Great Whites have gone vegetarian in their attempts to win over humanity, eventually resulting in a television series that surpasses Flipper in popularity. "Toothy! What is it, boy?? Did Timmy run out of air?"

Either that or enough gold dubloons to buy myself some really great dive gear and dive vacations for the rest of my life...

Favorite after-dive cocktail?

Ishie

Multiple Cokes cooled to the temperature of liquid nitrogen, assuming it's a hot day.

What kind of wetsuit/drysuit? (Getting away from the tear-jerker questions)

teknitroxdiver:
Multiple Cokes cooled to the temperature of liquid nitrogen, assuming it's a hot day.

What kind of wetsuit/drysuit? (Getting away from the tear-jerker questions)

Only one suit so far, liquid fit so the boobs aren't squished flat, sorry if thats more info than you needed.

Will Ivan uncover a wreck or wash treasure on the beach? Has anyone found anything of value with the last 2 Hurricanes?

newbie@scuby:
Only one suit so far, liquid fit so the boobs aren't squished flat, sorry if thats more info than you needed.

Will Ivan uncover a wreck or wash treasure on the beach? Has anyone found anything of value with the last 2 Hurricanes?

Ivan will probably create a few wrecks. I have found, scince Frances, that wild rice will spring to life and break out of tupperware to wander around an unpowered refrigerator. Oooh, wait a minute... that's not rice! :l:

Chlorox or Lysol?

Scubakevdm:
Chlorox or Lysol?

What's that?

Biggest pet peeve?

Scubakevdm:
What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Not much for a Klondike bar.

Karaoke - yes or no? If yes, what song would you sing?

suthnbelle:
Not much for a Klondike bar.

Karaoke - yes or no? If yes, what song would you sing?

A. Never, although I enjoy watching others make fools of themselves.

Q. Will this thread ever end (you may want to consult the magic 8-ball on this one)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom