Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
alemaozinho:
Eve ,coz she started all the trouble Q...naked or dressed.....
A=all dressed up with no place to go
Q= favorite dive site on vancouver island?

havent gotten there yet. lets say in the BIG pond in the Buchart Gardens (SOMETHING EVERYBODY MUST SEE BEFORE THEY DIE.)

Scuba Kev- you were in the Tzahal!?! Atah medaber ivrit? I'll be going back to serve in ten months, I can't wait!

how salty do you think Kev's mouth was after that shot?

all would go to hell in a shopping cart.

what's your favourite shakespeare play? (mine is all's well that ends well.)

diverindeep:
honey garlic, mild, medium, or suicide BBQ wings?

medium along with various other flavors. I do have to eat at least one suicide BBQ just for the entertainment factor. :eyecrazy:

Books: do you read mostly fiction or nonfiction?

suthnbelle:
medium along with various other flavors. I do have to eat at least one suicide BBQ just for the entertainment factor. :eyecrazy:

Books: do you read mostly fiction or nonfiction?

non fiction

if you could have a conversation with one person no longer living who would it be and why???

sashababy22:
if you could have a conversation with one person no longer living who would it be and why???

My brother who I never got to know. He drowned when he was young. I dislike being an only child and would love to have an older brother to ask advice from. Sorry for the downer answer.

Potato Chips or French Fries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom